10. Slit a Sheet but don’t say Sh*t!
I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit.And on a slitted sheet I sit.I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit.The sheet I slit, that sheet was it.
9. Are you tutoring a tooter?
A tutor who tooted a flute,Tried to tutor two tooters to toot.Said the two to their tutor,“Is it harder to tootor to tutor two tooters to toot?”
8. The skunk on the stump stinks!
A skunk sat on a stump.The stump thunk the skunk stunk.The skunk thunk the stump stunk.
7. The witch did what with the watch?
Which witch wishes to switch a witch wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch?
6. A three-toed toad that lives in a tree!
A three-toed toad loved a two-toed he-toad that lived in a too-tall tree.
5. Did you bet for One-one or Two-two?
One-one was a racehorse.Two-two was one too.When One-one won one race,Two-two won one too.
4. Is it your Joe or our Joe that has a banjo?
Our Joe wants to know if your Joy will lend our Joe your Joy’s banjo.If your Joy won’t lend our Joe your Joy’s banjo,Our Joe won’t lend your Joy our Joe’s banjo,When our Joe has a banjo!
3. Are you plucking pheasants for fun?
I’m not the pheasant plucker,I’m not the pheasant plucker’s son.And I’m only plucking pheasants,Till the pheasant pluckers come!
2. Fischer is a young fisher… got that?
There was a young fisher named Fischer,Who fished for a fish in a fissure.The fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in;Now they’re fishing the fissure for Fischer.
1. Is the sheik sick or the sixth sheep?
The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.