1. Cost of ClothAvoid garments which need dry cleaning even if the price is suitable, as your clothes will wear out very fast if you do not observe the instructions mentioned on the label for its upkeep.
2. Regular WashingRate of recurrent Laundry washing has main effect on life of your clothing. The clothes washed in warm water increase your energy bill. Most of the detergents obtainable from the market are generally so effective that they can wash clothes even in cold water and there is no requirement of hot water.
3. Manage your RoutineIt is better to avoid perfume after you are dressed in order to keep away perfume stains. Also, if for spilling of tea or coffee on your clothes you will require dark color dress.
4. Detergents and ColorsIt is congruous to wash different color clothing separately for maintaining appropriate condition of your clothes. Proper significance be given for the detergent and the fabric you use in order to obtain best results.
5. Frequent Ironing
If you desire to ensure that your clothes be in good condition for a prolonged time then you need to change your habit of ironing them frequently, in order to avoid fast wear out of your clothes.
6. Make RepairsA stitch in time saves nine. You should make the necessary repairs when needed. Such repairs will cost you little but they certainly can save a sufficient amount of your time and money.
7. Careful Removal of the Tags
You often neglect the importance of removing the tag from clothes properly. Often it happens that you just If you pull out the tag from the clothes, it makes a tiny hole which will spoil clothes later on. It is, therefore, suggested to use scissors for cutting the tags instead of piercing it out.
8. Do not Hang Clothes Improperly
The garments become shapeless, if they are improperly hung or folded Ensure not to hang clothes that are to be folded and not fold clothes that are to be hung. It is advisable to obtain superior wooden hangers.